KMS FEATURES & BENEFITS
KMS Fertilizer® is a unique, natural fertiliser product containing three essential nutrients Potassium, Sulphur and Magnesium:
K = Potassium 20% in non-chloride form
S = Sulphur 16%
Mg = Magnesium 7%
All three nutrients are present in the highly available water-soluble form.
The continuous release rate (dissolves slowly) of this organic fertilizer's potassium, sulphur and magnesium elements reduces and resists leaching losses making it a highly effective nutrient efficient organic fertiliser, with good environmental performances.
KMS = Yield and Quality = Sustainability = VALUE = Profitability
ADVANTAGES OF KMS Organic Fertilizer
KMS Fertilizer® is a highly available fully water soluble and bio available form of Potassium, balanced with Magnesium to aid in chlorophyll production with Sulphur to assist in enzyme activation. As a result KMS natural fertiliser is being recognised for the multitude of other advantages which flow on from this naturally unique product:
- The unique 3 in 1 combination of these nutrients helps maintain nutrient balance particularly where high analysis fertilisers don't replace magnesium and sulphur lost from the soil each year.
- In comparison to most other KSMg based organic fertilizers, KMS has a lower Magnesium level, making it more suitable to a broader range of soils.
- KMS is particularly suited for horticultural crops and dairy pastures via direct application or in a blend to enhance the effectiveness of the other fertilisers and animal nutrition in the case of dairy pastures.
- KMS can readily replace traditional Potassium based fertilizers such as MOP with the advantage of reduced Chloride levels (50% vs 1.5%).
- KMS in Organic Farming allows for higher inclusion rates of K as opposed to SOP.
- Ideal product for Specialised Custom Blending with Guano Gold-Kwik Start, AmSul, DAP, MAP, MOP, SOP and/or other related products. Guano Gold/KMS Blends Chart.
- Long term reserves.
- ACO Certified (ACO-309AI); suitable for organic crop/pasture application with sound agronomic integrity.
- ACO Certificate.
- USDA Compliance Letter.
- Preferred nutrient ratios - 0:0:20:16 Mg 7%.
- There is a strong antagonistic effect of Potassium on plant absorption of Magnesium; KMS helps to maintain a proper balance between Magnesium and Potassium in soils and plants.
- Contains very low levels of Chloride making it suitable for high value horticultural crops such as potatoes and other Chloride sensitive crops.
- Contains very low levels of heavy metals such as Cadmium, Lead and Mercury.
- All nutrients of this organic fertilizer are fully water soluble.
- Competitive Pricing.
- Available in 25kg Bags and 1.25MT Bulka Bags.
- Available upon demand.
- Shipped directly to Australian Capital City ports.
- Natural fertiliser product quality maintained through optimal turn-over.