Why Madura Guano Gold?
Follow our flow chart to find out WHEN and WHY you should use GUANO GOLD®.
- Natural Organic Fertiliser.
- Low in heavy metal contamination.
- 80% Citrate soluble phosphorus.
- 20% Citrate insoluble phosphorus.
- High in CEC.
- High in Silica.
- No odour.
- Granulated product.
- Suitable for blending.
- Excellent grower reports.
- Organic product.
- High in Organic Carbon.
- Widely recognised and endorsed by organic organisations and growers.
- Environmentally friendly rapid release for plant establishment and growth.
- Residual Phosphorus supply towards plants maturity.
- Excellent for plant growth/soil enhancer.
- Important for flavour, colour and taste.
- Assists to resist pest and disease, plant cell structure and untie "P".
- Easy to spread.
- Ability to blend to suit any growing requirements.
- Assurance of yields if used appropriately.
- Directly and indirectly adds organic matter.
- Improves water and nutrient holding capacities.
- Important for soil structure WHY IT WORKS!
- Available Phosphorus - Not Tied Up.
- 80 - 20 Phosphorus Split.
- Phosphorus Not Water Soluble.
- Active Calcium Availability.
- Directly And Indirectly Adds Organic Matter.
- Improves Water And Nutrient Holding Capacity.
- Active Silicon Availability.
- High Cation Exchange Capacity.
- High Organic Carbon Level.
- Acts As A Soil Conditioner "10 OUT OF 10" "ON TIME EVERY TIME"
- Better metabolism of nitrates in plants.
- More Phosphorus over the growing period.
- Stronger cell walls leading to:
- Flavour enhancement.
- Resistance to mould and fungus attack.
- More upright stems and open leaves.
- Enhanced photosynthesis.
- More fertile and viable seed production.
- Increase in soil microfauna.
- Longer shelf life of produce.
- Food that is better to eat.