COVID-19 UPDATE - WE ARE STILL DELIVERING AUSTRALIA WIDE - PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY!
Why Madura Guano Gold?
- Natural Organic Fertiliser.
- Low in heavy metal contamination.
- 80% Citrate soluble phosphorus.
- 20% Citrate insoluble phosphorus.
- High in CEC.
- High in Silica.
- No odour.
- Granulated product.
- Suitable for blending.
- Excellent grower reports.
- Organic product.
- High in Organic Carbon.
- Widely recognised and endorsed by organic organisations and growers.
- Environmentally friendly rapid release for plant establishment and growth.
- Residual Phosphorus supply towards plants maturity.
- Excellent for plant growth/soil enhancer.
- Important for flavour, colour and taste.
- Assists to resist pest and disease, plant cell structure and untie "P".
- Easy to spread.
- Ability to blend to suit any growing requirements.
- Assurance of yields if used appropriately.
- Directly and indirectly adds organic matter.
- Improves water and nutrient holding capacities.
- Important for soil structure WHY IT WORKS!
- Available Phosphorus - Not Tied Up.
- 80 - 20 Phosphorus Split.
- Phosphorus Not Water Soluble.
- Active Calcium Availability.
- Directly And Indirectly Adds Organic Matter.
- Improves Water And Nutrient Holding Capacity.
- Active Silicon Availability.
- High Cation Exchange Capacity.
- High Organic Carbon Level.
- Acts As A Soil Conditioner "10 OUT OF 10" "ON TIME EVERY TIME"
REFER TO MECHANISM OF SILICA PAGE
- Better metabolism of nitrates in plants.
- More Phosphorus over the growing period.
- Stronger cell walls leading to:
- Flavour enhancement.
- Resistance to mould and fungus attack.
- More upright stems and open leaves.
- Enhanced photosynthesis.
- More fertile and viable seed production.
- Increase in soil microfauna.
- Longer shelf life of produce.
- Food that is better to eat.
Have a question? Ready to place an order?
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Being so far away from our markets, durability is critical and the Silica is really good in terms of hardening up the skin and making the melons better to transport.Ord River WA irrigator David Menzel-Barradale
The problem with many organic fertilisers is that they have very low rates of nutrients, meaning you need to put out high rates. A product like Guano Gold has 12pc P, whereas Guano Sulphur Gold has 10.5pc P, obviously with additional sulphur. These figures compare very favourably with something like a single superphosphate product. Agronomically, it’s a good product in any setting, not just for organic producers.Garry Allison, Landmark Agronomist. Mount Gambier, SA
For the broadacre croppers, Guano Gold works really well in paddocks where they have had issues with nutrient tie-up. He said the majority of synthetic P products have large rates of water soluble P. The problem with that is that you can have instances where it ends up tying up zinc in the soil so you run into problems with zinc deficiencies. Not only does the slow release nature of the Guano Gold product work well over the entire season, it also contains zinc for the crop as well as the other nutrients.Moree agronomist Rob Drewitt
We strongly recommend the Guano Gold products to fellow farmers if they are looking at improving their Calcium and Silica levels using various methods of application such as foliar and granular.James and Aimee Thomas Falkirk Macadamia Farm
I have recommended Guano Gold products for 20 years and in all cases had excellent long-term results increasing in pasture productivity.Paul Baguely - PB Ag Consulting
They are high analysis products so you get your nutrients without having to put too much fertiliser out.Anthony Beutel, Googa Farm Organics
We have known since the 1930s that phosphorus is one of the main elements required to grow a successful crop of not just the (flax) plant but the seed. It was one of those products that was first out in a granular type form and it was so much easier to get an even coverage over the ground, rather than a powder form. Later on the product became a little more refined, so we could put it through our air-seeder. We also broadcast some of it, prior to seeding, when we are cultivating ground. The products have great characteristics in relation to phosphate and silica, which is exactly what we need for flax.Waltanna Farms flax-seed farmer & Ambassador for Guano Australia, Michael Nagorcka
Read more testimonials