a Key Crops Farming Fertiliser
- Pastures; grass, clover, lucerne.
- Broadacre; cotton, cereals, corn, sorghum, rice, sugarcane.
- Tree crops; citrus, nuts, tropical, stone, pome fruit.
- Horticulture fertilizer; grapes, tubers, melons, beans, brassicas, fruit, tomatoes, vegetables, pulse/oil bearing seeds (soybeans, chickpea, mungbeans, peanuts, sunflower, canola).
Your Fully Soluble Natural fertilizer Nutrient Solution
KMS Fertilizer® originates from the Qaidam Basin in northwest China’s Qinghai Province, well known for its old lake bed resources. Potassium rich brine is extracted from reserves beneath the lake and refined into a high-quality potassium magnesium sulphate called “SCHOENITE” which is imported and marketed by Kismet International Pty Ltd as organic KMS Fertilizer®.
This farming fertiliser is soluble and a highly bio-available form of Potassium, balanced with Magnesium to aid in chlorophyll production and with Sulphur which assists enzyme activation. This organic fertiliser is extremely low in chlorides and offers rapid dissolution of available nutrient value.
The fertiliser's continuous release rate (dissolves slowly) of Potassium, Magnesium and Sulphur reduces and resists leaching losses making it one of the most highly effective, nutrient efficient fertilisers available in Australia with good environmental performance.
As no chemicals are added during the process, this natural product is an Australian organic registered farm input (309) = Sound Agronomic Integrity.
Organic FertiliSer Nutrient Characteristics
- Required for synthesis of proteins and starch.
- Activates enzymes to stimulate chemical plant processes.
- Improves crop yields and quality and is essential for fruit formation.
- Vital for protein and amino acid formation.
- Promotes enzyme activation.
- Important for high oil content crops.
- Enhances Enzyme Formation.
- Enhances phosphate adsorption.
- Essential for chlorophyll production and photosynthesis.
- Key Nutrient in plant uptake of other nutrients alongside Silica
Features & Benefits of this Farming fertiliser
- As one of the best fertilizer products available in Australia, this natural product is environmnetally friendly, free of chemical additives.
- The unique 3 in 1 combination helps maintain nutrient balance particularly where high analysis fertilizers don’t replace magnesium and sulphur lost from soil each year.
- Particularly suited for horticultural crops and dairy pasture as either direct application or in blends to enhance the effectiveness of the other fertilisers and animal nutrition in the cases of dairy pastures where soil tests indicate deficiencies.
- Low magnesium levels mean KMS is more suitable to greater range of soil types across Australia.
- Important to maintain a proper balance between Mg and K in soils and plants. There is a strong antagonistic effect of potassium on plant absorption of magnesium.
- KMS can readily replace traditional potassium based organic fertilizers such as MOP with the advantage of reduced chloride levels (50% vs 1.5%).
- Low Chloride levels helps prevent the build-up of salts in soils; beneficial to potatoes and other Chloride sensitive crops.
- Suitable for blending with a range of other types of organic fertilisers such as Guano Fertilizer Gold-Kwik Start®, DAP, MAP, MOP, SOP & other related products.
- Available in 25kg Bags, 1.25MT Jumbo Bulka Bags.
- Low in heavy metals (Cadmium, Mercury, Lead); meets Australian Standards.