Guano Liquid Gold® Delivering Better Results, Sustainably
Guano LIQUID GOLD® SPRAYS ON, STAYS ON - AND MORE EFFICIENTLY - so Aussie farmers can use less fertiliser and see more results. Our liquid fertilisers are 100% compatible with leading boom spray, tillage injection and fertigation equipment, there’s minimum outlay and maximum time SAVINGS.
GUANO LIQUID GOLD® is the science of
better yields, this season, and next.
Sow and grow better next season, by starting today.
Guano Liquid Gold® is ready to be shipped across Australia.
Available Now in 15 litre pails and 1000 litre shuttles.
Is Guano LIQUID Gold® Right For You?
You want produce that looks, tastes and stores better
YOU WANT TO DRIVE YOUR INVESTMENT IN FERTILISER FURTHER
You need greater yields without destroying the land
You want richer, more fragrant soil
You want stronger, healthy crops
You need an organic liquid fertiliser that is compatible with your current equipment
You’ve fertilised in the past without the advice from a professional agronomist
You want all round production protection for your precious soil
WHY SO MANY AUSTRALIAN FARMERS ARE MOVING TO SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL GUANO LIQUID GOLD®
- Ideally formulated for fibres, pasture and grains
- Corrects up to 95% of issues found on a soil test
- Expert advice available from a leading Australian Agronomist
- Easy to spread liquid, no costly new machinery needed
- Available in Guano Liquid Gold® - with KMS® to treat specific soil issues
- Non-acidic 7.5 - 7.8 pH
- 80% citric soluble P for sustained phosphorus supply with 10% water-soluble plant kickstarter
- Soluble silica to restore balance to damaged soils and boost plant health, produce shelf life and BRIX levels
- Potassium to increase leaf phosphorous absorption
- Fast and slow-release formula to prevent run off and provide ongoing nourishment
- High level calcium for boron powered flower development
- Contains natural plant “immune boosters” for more robust crops
- Provides a steady, sustained source of phosphorus with less fertiliser
- Improves plant resistance to abiotic stresses like heat, cold and moisture
- Improves plant resistance to biotic stresses like pathogens and pests
GUANO LIQUID GOLD® simply solves complex agronomy problems
Diminished soil quality is a major threat to Australian farmers. Guano Liquid Gold® is scientifically proven to deliver a sustainable solution and balanced soil, minimising run off for maximum efficiency. End your dependence on high volume synthetic fertilisers. Get sustained release nutrients, minimise run off, and begin restoring soil the proven way.
Your farm’s performance could change with one simple phone call. Isn’t it worth discussing?
REAL LIFE SOLUTIONS TO P PROBLEMS
As one of the best fertiliser products available in Australia, Guano Liquid Gold® is a full suspension guano fertiliser for use through fertigation, foliar boom and liquid injection applications.
P uptake rates on hostile soils could be as low as 30%, but improvement to the soil could see up to 80% of the P taken up.
You can see the sums really stack up for Guano Gold® in these environments where they are also improving soils.
This soil health factor is often overlooked when making P decisions. The real cost of the effective Phosphorus is dramatically affected by the soil characteristics.
Soils with low organic fertiliser uptake tend to only receive about six weeks of P from the guano organic liquid fertiliser then must rely on soil mineralization to extract further P from the soil during the growing season.
THE LIQUID FERTILISER ADVANTAGE
Guano Australia’s, Madura Guano Liquid Gold® gives growers the flexibility to apply an in-crop organic liquid fertiliser application that is gentle on the plant.
The product features a mix of Phosphorus [P], Calcium [Ca] and Silica [Si]. Along with that there are other fertilising elements such as Potassium, Magnesium and Zinc. Silica plays an important role in strengthening the plants. It is important in terms of allowing the plant to develop better defences against abiotic stresses such as dry or hot conditions.
The organic certified products is suitable for use on a range of crops, from horticulture to viticulture right up to broadacre crops. Guano Australia have seen some excellent responses in terms of plant development with the Guano Liquid Gold®, customers have been very pleased. The product features 10.2% P, 31% Ca, 13.6% Si and is diluted with water via a sprayer.
ORGANIC LIQUID FERTILISER INFORMATION
- Plant available Phosphorus, Calcium & Silica in a single, high analysis product, derived from natural Guano.
- The high analysis source of our micronized Guano Gold-Kwik Start® is in a free-flowing suspension.
- Phosphorus & Calcium are the two key elements for photosynthesis & plant sugar production.
- The Silica component is important to improve the plant’s response & resistance to biotic & abiotic stress such as disease, insects, heat & cold.
GUANO FERTILISER BENEFITS
- Australian Organic Registered Farm Input 309.
- A natural source of liquid Phosphorus, Calcium & Silica.
- Guano Liquid Gold® also contains trace elements, with usable levels of Zinc and Manganese.
- The neutral pH of the organic liquid fertiliser product gives it a high compatibility when tank mixing with other products.
- Contains a surfactant to assist in foliar application.
- Easy convenient application.