GUANO Fertilizer Information
- Plant available Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulphur, Calcium, Magnesium & Silica in a single organic fertiliser product derived from micronized Madura Guano Gold® & KMS Fertilizer®.
- Offering a unique blend of Phosphorus & Calcium derived from seabird Guano combined with Potassium, Magnesium & Sulphur to enhance photosynthesis, energy transfer & assist in the formation of sugars & starches for plant protein development & cell division.
- Silica component is important to improve the plant’s response & resistance to biotic & abiotic stress such as disease, insects, heat & cold.
Organic Fertiliser Benefits
- Australian Organic Registered Farm Input 309.
- This guano fertilizer is a natural source of liquid Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulphur, Magnesium, Calcium & Silica.
- A natural fertiliser suitable for fertigation & foliar.
- Contains a surfactant to assist in foliar application.
- Contains a range of trace minerals including useful levels of Zinc & Manganese.
- Easy convenient application.