Delivering plant-available phosphorus, potassium, sulphur, calcium, magnesium and silica in a fully-soluble, 100% natural fertiliser, this unique nutrient blend enhances photosynthesis, energy transfer and cell division in plants. It also increases resistance to disease, insects and extreme temperatures, amongst other benefits. Derived from micronised Guano Gold and KMS Fertilizer, it’s suitable for fertigation or foliar applications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Plant available Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulphur, Calcium, Magnesium & Silica in a single organic fertiliser product derived from micronized Guano Gold® & KMS Fertilizer®.
- Offering a unique blend of Phosphorus & Calcium derived from seabird Guano combined with Potassium, Magnesium & Sulphur to enhance photosynthesis, energy transfer & assist in the formation of sugars & starches for plant protein development & cell division.
- Silica component is important to improve the plant’s response & resistance to biotic & abiotic stress such as disease, insects, heat & cold.
ORGANIC FERTILISER BENEFITS
- Australian Organic Registered Farm Input 309.
- This Guano Gold® fertiliser is a natural source of liquid Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulphur, Magnesium, Calcium & Silica.
- A natural fertiliser suitable for fertigation & foliar.
- Contains a surfactant to assist in foliar application.
- Contains a range of trace minerals including useful levels of Zinc & Manganese.
- Easy convenient application.
10 L/ha as required
15-30L/ha as required
Broadacre Crops Cereals & Legumes 2 to 4L/ha in minimum of 75 L water. Ensure good agitation. For high application rates increase water rate to 100 L of water.
Vegetables 2 L per minimum of 300 L water up to 5 L/ha equivalent. Apply weekly or as required.
Lucerne & Pasture 2 to 6 L/ha to minimum of 75 L water ensure good agitation. For high application rates increase water rate to 150 L of water. Ensure good agitation.
Orchards, Berries & Vineyards 3 to 5 L per minimum of 300 L water up to 10 L/ha equivalent. Apply every 4-6 weeks or as required.
Ornamentals & Turf 4 L per minimum of 300 L water up to 10 L/ha equivalent. Apply every 4-6 weeks or as required.
Home Garden Application Dilute 50 mL per 9 L watering can and apply the diluted mix at a rate of 1 to 1.5 L per square metre. This diluted mix can also be poured over foliage. Repeat every 2-4 weeks or as required.
“Guano Gold® products have enabled Waltanna Farms to continually lift its Organic production to a point where it meets or exceeds that of conventionally grown crops, doing this in an Organic or Bio Dynamic way is very rewarding and achievable.”
Mike Nagorcka | Waltanna Farms | www.waltannagold.com
“The mix of the available nutrient range of Phosphorus, Calcium, Sulphur, Silica and Potassium did the trick. The product produced excellent results with both better than expected high crop and hay yields; enabling us to cut and roll good quality pasture hay.
I would highly recommend Guano Liquid Gold-KMS® to any farmer in a similar situation.”
Trevor Bolwell | Kangaroo Island