Sulphur is as necessary as Phosphorus, helping plants form important enzymes and assisting in the formation of plant proteins.
The more Sulphur you apply, the higher the protein in your pasture or grain crops.
When Sulphur levels are low, grasses will compete very strongly for the available Sulphur – because of their larger root system – to the detriment of the legumes.
This results in a grass-dominated pasture crop and reduced pasture quality.
Plants that are not able to intake enough Sulphur will exhibit yellowing of leaves that seems similar to nitrogen deficiency. With Sulphur deficiency, symptoms tend to show up on the younger leaves first followed by the older leaves. In plants depleted of Nitrogen, the older leaves at the bottom are first affected, moving upwards.
Sulphur drives up your protein. More protein equates to more money.
Airseeder-guaranteed and Organic-USDA Certified, Guano Sulphur Gold offers an easy way of unlocking the protein potential in your grain or fodder crops and is an ideal starter for chick pea, lentil and broadacre crops.
The many benefits Guano Sulphur Gold provides as a legume and forage starter include:
- 90% Citric soluble Phosphorous to sustain the crop or pasture through its complete growing cycle; reducing Phosphorous tie up and leaching.
- 11% Sulphur for strong leaf growth, higher protein in grain and leaf, for grazing or hay.
- Plus 26% Calcium, 25% Silica, 0.4% Zinc.
- Will not reduce legume nitrification like DAP or Starter Z.
- In mixed legume and forage sorghum or millet crops, will assist legume in supplying more nitrogen quicker.
- Perfect as a starter in sorghum or millet when pre-sowed urea has been applied.
- Helps your crop sustain its growth in all soil types.