Reefsafe Guano Liquid Gold Super P
P: 16.1% K: 6.2% S: 0.6% Mg: 1.89% Ca: 22.0% Si: 9.8%
Phosphorus - Potassium - Sulphur - Magnesium - Calcium - Silica - plus trace elements
- Plant available Phosphorus, Calcium & Silica in a single, high analysis product, derived from natural Guano.
- The high analysis source of our micronized Guano Gold-Kwik Start® is in a free-flowing suspension.
- Phosphorus & Calcium are the two key elements for photosynthesis & plant sugar production.
- The Silica component is important to improve the plant’s response & resistance to biotic & abiotic stress such as disease, insects, heat & cold.
- Australian Organic Registered Farm Input 309.
- A natural source of liquid Phosphorus, Calcium & Silica.
- Reefsafe® Guano Liquid Gold® Super P® also contains trace elements, with usable levels of Zinc and Manganese.
- The neutral pH of the product gives it a high compatibility when tank mixing with other products.
- Contains a surfactant to assist in foliar application.
- Easy convenient application.